It all began in 1946. The birth of ‘Detroit Style’ pizza: Gus Guerra, his traditional thick-crust family recipe, fresh cheese, premium meats. Perfection!
In 1953, Gus decided it was time to expand his legacy. He purchased the Cloverleaf Bar and Restaurant in East Detroit (now Eastpointe). The restaurant was soon packed with patrons wanting to get a slice of Detroit’s original deep dish pizza!